OVERVIEWA woman’s life is always special as she is the one who forms the core for progression in this world. Therefore, we at the Department of Obstetrics endeavor to provide the full spectrum of general and specialty obstetrics and gynecology care. Our team is comprised of some of the nation’s leading experts in recurrent pregnancy loss, gynecologic oncology, maternal-foetal medicine, urogynaecology, reproductive endocrinology, family planning and more. We are a trusted name in women’s health in the region. Our commitment to patient- and family-centric care has shaped our Center for Women at the Keshlata Hospital Bareilly . We are committed to deliver the most comprehensive state-of-the-art obstetrical and Gynecological services under one roof. The Department supports women through all sections of life and works collaboratively with specialists in cardiovascular medicine, orthopedics, arthritis and neurology – to name a few – to provide comprehensive care.
GENERAL GYNECOLOGY SERVICES
Some of our general obstetrics and gynecology services are-
- General gynecological health screening
- Screening for breast malignancies
- Treatment of common gynecological problems such as menstrual disorders, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, urinary prolapse and urinary complaints, menopause, pelvic-abdominal masses, uterine fibroids etc.
- Contraceptive services
- Management of menopause through hormone replacement therapy
- Prevention and detection of osteoporosis
- Preconception health screening
- Antenatal care (before birth)
- Intrapartum care (during labor and delivery)
- Postnatal care (after birth)
- Reproductive medicine
- Recurrent miscarriage service
- Laparoscopic sterilization
- Treatment for hormone dysfunction
- IUCD insertion
- Early Pregnancy Assessment Service (EPAS)
- Treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Gynecological oncology
EMERGENCY GYNECOLOGY SERVICES
We also deal with emergency gynecological problems. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists and well trained nurses take very good care of patients in an emergency situation. We also cater to early pregnancy problems such as pain, infections or bleeding. We work with our full might with all our specialist doctors, nurses and medical staff to offer outstanding diagnostics, treatment and patient support.
Women with gynecological problems, who require specialist review are referred to our clinic by their General Practitioner (GP), have a specialist review by our specialist gynecologist. Referrals must include all the clinical details and reports of all diagnostics and relevant investigations. Incomplete referrals will be returned as it is not possible to check patients without knowing all the details regarding the problem, Referrals are taken care with utmost alacrity and reviewed in the direction of the Head of Gynecology unit.